Relax in the middle of nature
Villaviciosa de Córdoba, Andalusia, Spain
About this space
You will locate us in the Municipal District of Villaviciosa de Córdoba, north of the Province of Córdoba and in the Sierra Morena. We are located between the Sierra de Hornachuelos Natural Park, biosphere reserve, and the Puente Nuevo reservoir, so we have a natural environment of great uniqueness and beauty.
We have three types of accommodations:
-The plots we offer have an amplitude of around 60 square meters, as they are separated from one another by hedges. Flat and well-maintained soil for comfort. There is a variety of plots, because they are distributed throughout the campsite. All plots have access to 10 amp light.
-Bengalis: they are a canvas bungalows. Our Bengalis are the best option to enjoy the Camping experience with the convenience of not having to transport and assemble a store, and without losing contact with nature and the outdoors. They are the ideal solution for those looking for nature and an affordable price.
-Bungalows: they are small rural houses with all the comforts. Stone modern decoration. It consists of a bedroom (bed 135 cm.), An open attic room overlooking the living room (with two or three beds of 80 cm), living room with television, sofa bed (two seats), kitchen with electric hob, microwave, refrigerator , bathroom with shower and open porch.
* Fifty trekking routes
* Botanical routes (observation and identification of trees and plants)
* Mycological routes (collecting mushrooms)
* Fauna routes (observation of the rutting, identification of birds ...)
* Long Distance Trails (Camino Mozárabe de Santiago, Sierra Morena Trail GR-48 ...)
* Canoeing and water activities at the Puente Nuevo Reservoir
* Bicycle rental
- Amazing nature
- Family & kids
- The view
- Bring your own tent
- Bring your own caravan
- Bring your own motorhome
- Other (e.g.: treehouse, lodge)
Available yes or no
- Drinking water
- RV Sanitation
- Pets allowed
- RV Hookup
- Picnic table
- Fire/Ring Grill
- Hot water
- Campfire possible
- Gas (stove)
- Extra toilet paper :-)
* Everybody must to be register at entrance of Camping.
In addition, everybody must to present the ID or passport.
* Everybody must leave at home same condition than they find at he arrive of the cottage.
* The furniture must are same condition than when they arrive of the cottage.
* Everybody can not make noise from 11 pm at 8 am.
* Forbidden the cars travel at 11 pm.
Yes, it can. To get to the campsite, access is by road and the sidewalks of the campsite are paved.
Checking in and out
Check in: 12.00h
Check out: 12.00
Reception and information will be available from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. at night.
Things to do in the area
- Wildlife watching
- Canoeing / Kayaking